expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Starters 3

A Dream From The Past



I'm on the varsity basketball team. My friend Tim's dad is the coach. We're at an away game. The game is about to start. I think I am one of the starters but I count five guys on the court not including me. I look at the coach in confusion. He says that all those who are on the low fat diet are going to start the second half. I sit down in the bleachers and take out one of my college textbooks to do some reading. The book is on Information Technology. I take off my suit and get into my game uniform.

I walk outside where I find my childhood friend Ryan. We are working in the maintenance dept. We need to feed the animals. First we feed the cats then we walk into a shed and feed the dogs a white charcoal-like food. Dwight from QRS Recycling is here. He questions what we are doing. We tell him that we are in maintenance and that we need to feed the animals. Dwight has a tuna sandwich with olive oil on it. Ryan takes the sandwich and squeezes it above his face and drains the oil into his mouth. Dwight is disgusted. Quite frankly, so am I. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment