expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 1, 2018

The Underground

Nightmare 1.1.2018




My mother and I visit the cinema to see a scary movie. The movie feels real. As if we are there. In fact, we are in some way. At one point we are with a team of scientists and military in a forgotten underground that is seemingly haunted. The scientists know there is an evil presence down here. They study in one area. My mom and I disappear for a second. When we come back to the underground area, the scientists are gone. I look around and see scientific equipment working. I immediately understand that the evil presence is about to show up. Although this is a movie, I know that somehow it is real. I tell my mom to log off right now. She does so. I watch her disappear in front of my eyes. Just as my mom disappears, the evil presence appears as a dash of white light. I run down the hall and find the scientists and the military.

We walk back toward the entrance. Someone is complaining about me being here. A scientist woman responds that down in the underground she has met ghosts and giants, so me being here doesn't seem like a big deal.

Back to reality, I'm sitting in a movie theater, although it is very small. The size of a single office space. Only one other person is viewing the movie alongside me. An older woman. We never speak. Just a few polite glances. At 7:30, I am ready to walk out of the movie. I feel bad that my mom is waiting outside. Just then, an usher walks in and tells us that they've corrected the movie. I didn't know anything was wrong with it. I sit back down and finish the movie.

When the screening is over, I walk out to a fast food restaurant where my mom is waiting. I order food, chicken tenders.

We arrive at an underground terminal on a subway train. We leave our luggage in the train cars because we are staying the night in the terminal. It really scares me to walk out, late at night, to the trains. The lights are off, the air is cold and everything is quiet. I run out there real quick to grab something and I run back to the terminal. Later on, I play with the control buttons and move some of the trains forward on the tracks. When I walk back to the terminal, I see a bunch of friends from high school. We hang out for a minute in an arcade in the terminal. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment