expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 8, 2018

Leather

Dream 1.8.2017



I've bought a tiny, black hamster and brought it home to meet the family. I forgot to purchase a cage at the pet store, so I just let the little fur ball run around my room. I soon find this to be a mistake because it's hard to keep track of him. Also my cats seem a bit too interested. I decide to make a trip to the pet store to buy a cage.

Driving down a country road in Middletown, Indiana, I look out my car window and see a pick up football game taking place. I pull over and walk over to watch. It's my dad's company, but just the upper management. The ball flies over my direction. I pick it up and throw it back to one of the players. One of the team members throws a fit that I touched the ball and I am a nobody. Only upper management can touch the ball. I later hear through the grapevine that my dad, who is very high in the company, far higher than the weasel who threw a tantrum on the field, went off on the weasel for his fit and treating me with such disrespect.

Not far from the pickup football game is a house. In this house resides Leatherface, the chainsaw wielding mad man from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Several times I walk into his yard and every time he runs out of his house to chase me. One time, I notice him through an upstairs window. I try to climb the side of the house to spy but he catches me. Eventually, I recognize this as a bad situation and scram, but he notices my scramming and chases me anyway. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment