expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Restaurant Slaughter

Dream 1.2.2018





My school has changed. Liberty has changed. They, being the ones who hold the scepter in their hand, have demolished the old and rebuilt it into a shiny, new campus. I walk through the same space of where my high school locker used to be. Same space. Different view. Different everything. I complain to those with me. They probably just took down the brick of the old Washington building and chucked them carelessly into the dumpster out back. I'm angry.

Across the street from the school, where the Madewell's ice cream parlor used to stand is now an oriental restaurant. I meet a few friends there for lunch or dinner. One friend is a girl named Samantha. We sit at a table with a white cloth. The restaurant is empty but quickly fills up. Eventually, we move to another table because several more friends have shown up unexpectedly. Two of the new arrivals are brothers. I say to the one whose name is Russel, "Rusty! Hey! What's up, man!" If my memory serves me right, he never responded. (Fourth Wall Break: This is a common occurrence in dreams, people not responding when spoken to. I have yet to figure out why this is).

A man walks into the restaurant and I know that he is meaning to hurt the diners. I see him pulling something from his jacket. Before his plan unfolds, I run toward him, grab him, throw him to the floor and yell for someone to give me a pair of handcuffs. After I cuff him, I leave the restaurant to look for a police officer. With no luck in finding a cop, I return to the restaurant to find everyone in the building dead. I have no idea what happened while I was gone. I theorize that a second gunman came inside and did his dirty work. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment