expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Bleachers

Dream 1.17.2018



It's game night at Liberty. The varsity basketball team is gearing up to take on the opponents. I'm on the court messing around. One of the team members, Josh, says something insulting to me. I leave the court. I search the bleachers for my friends. I find them at the upper left portion of the stands. I decide to go down to the concessions.

There is an endless amount of food options. Anywhere from hot dogs to hot jambalaya. I think I get a hot dog but by the time I pay for it, it is torn apart on my plate.

Back in the bleachers, I am looking around to see if my friend, Derek, is here. I spot him at the very top bleacher. I am horsing around with a couple buddies of mine, Aaron and Matt. I ask, "is Kirk coming tonight?" I either don't get an answer or nobody knows.

The varsity basketball game has now turned into a volleyball match. During one of the serves, teenage bubblegum music starts to play over the loud speakers. The girls on each side of the court start to dance. It's enough to make a person cringe.

A man enters the gym through the doorway on the second floor. He is wearing a large coat. He sits down on the top bleacher and pulls something out of his jacket. I run out of the gym because I think he is a shooter but he isn't. He's just there to watch the game.

I head back down to the concession stand. This time I order the hot jambalaya. I ask, "how hot is it?" One of the workers says, "I can make it hotter." That sounds good to me. After all, some like it hot. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment