expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lucky Strikes

Dream 11/14/2015




I'm eight years old and playing in a baseball league.

It's my turn up at-bat. I completely and utterly strikeout. I see the disappointment on my teammates faces as I return to the dugout. We lose the game.

The coach thinks that we need more practice with our batting game, so he takes us to the batting cages. My teammates are upset with me. They give me glares and talk behind my back. I walk into the batting cage. I miss the first two pitches but hit the next eight. I walk out. My coach proudly says that I bat 80%. I walk over to the bleachers, where my team was sitting and yell, "losers!" I look and see that my team is gone and the bleachers are full of police officers. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment