expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cul De Sac

Dream 11/13/2015



I live in a beat up camper in a field at the end of a cul de sac.

My aunt and cousin live up the street. I enter my aunts trailer. She tells me that her daughter, my cousin, has moved out of her trailer and I can now move in. I walk down to the now vacant trailer. I move in. One night, I am sitting in my recliner having dialysis. My nurse tells me that their is a shot that the gov't will pay me $1,000.00 to take. I tell her to give it to me.

A woman walks into my trailer. She tells me she is from Bethel church and I need to come to her house tonight. I think she will heal me. As my nurse gives me the shot, I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning, having never gone to that stranger lady's house and I can't help but wonder what would've happened if I did. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment