expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Super

Dream 11/11/2015


I am in a trio of superheroes.

One has the ability to change the size of anything or anyone he encounters. I have a jetpack. I don't know what the other's ability is.

The arch villain is chasing us through town. We enter a warehouse. He tries to get in but the other hero causes him to grow so that he can't fit through the door. We run forward through the warehouse. we find an air vent in the floor. The other hero shrinks us and we slip through the vent. The villain has his sidekick chase after us.

We find a toy car in the vent. Being the size of ants, we climb into the toy car and drive through the air ducts. The villain sidekick somehow changes size and starts chasing us through the ducts. A family reunion is happening in one of the tunnels. We avoid it. I can hear the sidekick behind us saying, "Oh, the family reunion. I've anticipated that," like he's got something up his sleeve.

We exit the vent to find the villain inside the warehouse. He stands on the catwalk above looking down at us. We are under his control somehow. I left my jetpack at home so I ask the other hero to make me grow so that I can beat the villains face off. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment