expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 12, 2015

American Sniper

Dream 11/11/2015


I'm in a town called Macy's. An area where people are scarcely seen.

I sit in the second story of a small building. Why am I here? I don't know. What is the name of the person that is with me? I don't know. Why is there a rotting human carcass on the floor? I don't know.

I pick up a handgun lying on the floor. I go to the window and fire it into the air. I don't know why. I think it was an accident. Something is wrong. People are coming down the street. They are hostile. I look at a pile of empty shells on the floor and rummage through them trying to find one that is unused. I cannot.

I grab the sniper rifle and escape the building with the stranger I am with but he/she is immediately shot and killed. I see someone coming over the hill. I drop to the ground. I see him standing there. I aim my weapon. He comes into my sight. Pull. The. Trigger. BANG!!! The lifeless body drops to the ground. I get up and run.

I see a jeep. I run to it. "Press circle to enter vehicle," comes up onto the screen. I press square. After that doesn't work, I press circle and enter the vehicle. I drive like a maniac down the road toward the part of town where people can be found. I come to a stop near a creek. I step out and grab the rifle. I aim down stream where I see mermaids. I shoot several times trying to kill them but they just won't die. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment