expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Leatherface

Dream 11/13/2015



I get into a fight with my dad and punch him.

Before he can retaliate, I speed out the door and run away. My friend, Derek, and I go to an arcade. Derek's family is there. My cousin is there as well. He spends his time at the arcade trying to crack a code on a computer.

In a nearby auditorium, Gunnar Hansen is giving a speech. I walk in and listen for a bit. Gunnar becomes angry that nobody cares that he once played the legendary horror icon, Leatherface, in "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." He puts on his mask, grabs a baby chainsaw and starts chasing us. We board a bus outside and take off. Leatherface chases us. Somewhere down the road, something goes awry and the bus tips over. Leatherface jumps on top of the fallen bus and tries desperately to get in to hurt any of us. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment