expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Blind Wedding

Dream 10/27/2015



I'm getting married to a girl I knew in high school.

     I'm trying to make it to my wedding. My sister, two friends and I jump into a boat. We float on down a winter river. My sister says she knows the way.  As we go, we find that the river splits into several different paths. We go down one but find it's not right, so we turn around. We do this several times. One path leads us to the ocean. 

Below our boat is a giant squid. Me and the guys grab what we can and start wailing on it. We kill it.

     My sister starts yelling at me for being lost even though it was her that got us there. She tells me that I am supposed to conduct the choir. WHAT?!? I didn't know this. Who would make the groom conduct the choir? What kind of wedding is this? She tells me to call my fiancé. I feel a little weird calling her because I haven't seen her since high school. That's right, we haven't seen each other and we're getting married. I try calling her but when I dial the number, the only thing showing on my phone is 0V0. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment