expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Legend of Pineapple Express

Dream 10/9/2015


I am in the movie "The Legend of Bagger Vance."

     My grandpa is the character of Rannulph Junah. We are at the golf tournament. On one of the holes, there is a water hazard directly in front of the Tee off point. Will Smith, I mean, Bagger Vance tells my grandpa to use a sand wedge instead of a driver to get the ball over. The rest of the golfers laugh at him. The golfers drive their cars to the Tee. My grandpa is fourth to Tee off. I check on the competition and find that John Goodman is in the tournament. I say hello. I tell him that he is my favorite. I say, "Hey John, do you remember when you were in 'The Flintstones?'" He responds, "I remember 1973. Everyone wanted a piece of John Goodman but their was only enough John to go around."

     We walk back to my car. My dad rolls down the window. A load of pot smoke exits the vehicle. My dad's hair is electric and his eyes aren't much better. John says, "Oh, your grandfather is Rannulph Junah?" I tell him that he is. He seems impressed. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment