expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Now and Then

Dream 10/4/2015



The school that I went to in my youth has changed.

     Today we go and see what is different. Instead of an emphasis on education and spiritual growth, we find the opposite. The small brick building has been opened up to fit the large 5 story water slide and roller coaster. I see a room filled with pinball machines and arcade games. When you walk up the stairs of the water slide, you get to another part of the school. There we find a bar that serves Mountain Dew and Pepsi. There is a button on the opposite side of the bar where you find a wall covered in flatscreen TV's. If you push the button, the bar will disappear and turn into a regular classroom. I am pissed at what I see. The school that once taught me how to live is nothing more than a day at a fun park. My mom and I decide to leave. We slide down the water slide which barely has any water. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment