expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Haunted Basement

Nightmare 10/9/2015



We are at my cousins house in Sandoval, Illinois. Halloween is in the air.

     All of us are hanging out in the living room watching Television. My high school math teacher and his wife are sitting on the couch. My sister can't find the remote control so she decides to check in the basement which is incredibly haunted, to the point of poltergeist. I go with her. As we walk down the basement stairs I continually commands any demons living here to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. The basement is surprisingly nice. It's finished. There is a nice sectional with a TV and refrigerator. No luck on finding the remote, so we head upstairs. Every stair that I step on cracks in half. I make it to the landing. My sister is behind me. I don't know how she will make it to the top without the whole staircase collapsing. She makes it.

     The front door is open. I see a black mist in the doorway. I command the demons to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. I walk to the door and put my hand in the mist. I bring it back. Only cobwebs. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment