expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Australia

Dream 10/01/2015


I'm in the "land down under" with my family.

     We are staying in a log cabin in the wilderness. My brother-in-law and I are in the front room when a bear busts through the front door. He comes for me. I jump around to avoid his bite. I get him back out the door and lay my body against it so he can't break through. He tries and tries but I keep on resisting. After a while, I fall asleep against the door.

     When I wake up, I see the bear asleep on our living room floor. I look at my brother-in-law with eyes that say, "how could you have let him in?" I feel my body, particularly my face to make sure the bear didn't eat my ear or nose while I slept..

     My sister catches my attention. She tells me to guess what she had found. I have no idea. In a little grocery bag was a yellow-haired kitten that she had lost named Angel. Glitter covered its fur. It had an uncanny resemblance to a cat that she had recently ran over with her car. That cat was named Olaf. Someone suggests that we go out to eat. I couldn't agree more. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment