expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The War in the Stars

Dream 5/21/2016




I'm in the field next to my old church in Anderson, Indiana. In between the church and the woods, I pitch a tent. A fancy igloo, no ice. The pastors daughter, Carrie, visits my igloo. She tells me about her new house, which she built where the gazebo used to be. We decide to go see Star Wars: Episode 8. The movie theater is where her house is. In the movie, Lando Calrissian has converted to the dark side and is now a storm trooper. He's played by Denzel Washington. Darth Vader is the main villain of the film, which is odd considering he's supposed to be dead.

Next, we watch Star Wars: Episode 9 which is entitled, "The Hard One." During the movie, the theater workers pause the film and demand our attention at the front of the room. They tell us that the upcoming scene has been difficult for some viewers, causing extreme nausea and sickness. It would help if we put a brass key next to our head during the scene and that will eliminate any chance of sickness. Carrie leaves the theater, I think to go find a key in her car. They resume the movie. The scene is of Luke Skywalker in a strange ship gunner pod. It's extremely fast. He is strapped into a speed absorbent harness. People get sick because the speed of the moment feels real. They feel as if they are there. Although it doesn't show, I think that Luke dies in this episode, considering it's called, "The Hard One." Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment