expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Fourth Kind

Nightmare 5/31/2016



I live in a house in the countryside.

Aliens allow me to fly. I spread my arms and fly around the town, looking at old churches and schools. I come back home.

It's dusk. My sister, Kristen, is walking the dogs down the gravel driveway. The rest of my family is inside the house. The electricity cuts out and then comes right back on again . I hear my mom's blood curdling scream. I look toward the house. The shades are closed so I can't see inside. I look over toward Kristen, She shoots into the sky like something took her by the arm and yanked her out of this world at light speed.

Something strange is happening to me. I know that I'm about to be abducted. I hear the sound of my surroundings speeding up. A force grabs my body and I too am taken. Although the view from outer space is beautiful, the fear I feel is unlike anything I've experienced before. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment