expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Creature Feature

Dream 5/17/2016




I'm in my high school again.

I'm in a downstairs classroom, the high school math room, when I realize that I've forgotten my book bag in the classroom above us. I go to retrieve it. As I walk up the stairs, I notice everyone from the class following me. We switch to the upstairs classroom.

We're outside in the school parking lot at night, like we used to be after returning from far away games. A non-human creature appears. It looks vaguely similar to the creature from "Jeepers Creepers." We chase him off the property. While everyone celebrates the victory, another student and I walk into the school. We think we're the only people in the building, but we're not. We see the creature from outside going down into the basement. In the basement, we keep a prisoner, a bad man, locked away. The creature picks a fight with the jailed man, but everyone from outside now knows whats going on and comes inside to catch the predator, but he gets away. Dream ends.

I wake up





No comments :

Post a Comment