expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Wilderness Trip

Dream 5/16/2016




My friend, Sam, is on a trip to the wilderness in the east United States.

I'm playing Minecraft in a hotel room with my friend Derek. I call Sam to see how his trip is going. He tells me that he killed a snake and kept it's bones for decoration. I am now in a car with Sam. I see the snake bones dangled from his rear view mirror. I ask him if he killed it himself, he dances around the answer. I ask him how he skinned it, did he use the hot water theory or the cold ice theory.

I am now back in the hotel room. Derek is now on the trip with Sam. They are on a bus. we are all on the phone together. Derek says, "Keith from Louisiana wants to know if we would want to play Minecraft or watch some movies. Sam answers, "me." Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment