expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Rotton

Dream 5/7/2016




My friend Garrek comes over to play some video games.

We settle in to play some virtual reality games, the kind where you can't tell the difference between reality and the game world. Before we play, I run to the kitchen to get us some food. I look in the trash can and see a bag of tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream etc. I pull it out of the trash and make us some plates. I eat all of my food but Garrek tells me that his tortilla doesn't taste right.

We continue with out gaming. We play a game where we fight zombies in a park at night. The game feels so realistic that Garrek has to quit.

My mom and Garrek's wife come into the room. I ask my mom why the tortillas were in the trash. She tells me they've been in the refrigerator for a long time and they've gone bad. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment