expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sex and Things

Dream 3/22/2015




My family and me are walking through a store before church.

     We get into a disagreement. They say something like you don't deserve to go to church. They leave me at the store. I tell the cashier that my family left me and then I leave myself.

     I go down to a camp. It's mixed genders and ages. I start dating three girls at the same time. One I think is brunette, another is tall and has red hair, a bit on the quirky side. The last one has dark, blonde hair, she defines the word 'sexy.' Beautiful, she moves slow and cool like a wild cat on a hunt.

     I walk into one of the cabin bedrooms and there she is waiting for me. The blonde lies on the bed naked. Her bare breasts staring back at me, her bottom half covered up by the blanket. I crawl into bed with her. We kiss. We do things that you're not allowed to do at camp.

     Later that day, the leadership of the camp is in an uproar at how all the campers are having sex with each other. They hold a meeting at the cafeteria. I pass my old friend Adam on the way. He very proudly says he convinced them of just giving him fifteen minutes in detention. Once I get into the cafeteria, I find my lawyer, a thirteen year old kid. I ask him where we can meet. He says at the flower shop. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment