expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 6, 2015

A Night In Walmart

Dream 3/6/2015



I'm working night security at a Walmart.

One half of the store has it's lights out. On the other end of the lit half of the store are a bunch of drama school students working on a play that they are performing for their school.

I'm riding a bike up and down the aisles of the darkened half. I stop when I see in front of me a fat boy pushing a grocery cart. When he sees my eyes catching his, he takes off. I chase him. He makes it out the doors and to a light, purple mini-van. It takes off. I go back into the store to inform the drama club of the break-in. The continue their practice.

They're talking about how they will enter the stage on motorcycles. I try to impress the girls by telling them that I have a motorcycle. They don't believe me.

All of us leave the store. I follow them to the theater. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment