expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 6, 2015

Dark Hallways

Nightmare 3/6/2015




     It's night. I'm at my old high school. Other than the two friends with me, there is nobody here. I think.

     Inside the dark hallways of the school is an elevated tram. We step onto the tram and it begins to move. A loud noise from below frightens us. We look over the tram bars and see a demonic man dressed as a clown with a circular saw as a hand.

     He chases the tram. He reaches up with his saw hand to hurt us. Several of us get slashed and cut. I tell my friends that I don't want to be here anymore. I take out my smartphone and push exit. A loading bar appears. It takes way too long.

     I jump from the tram and make a run for the exit. I make it out of the school. My friends don't. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment