expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Clean Side

Dream 3/21/2015





I'm spending the day at my aunts house.

     Everyone is here. Everywhere you walk, there are people. I suddenly get the urge to clean my aunts house. I ask my cousin, Wendy, if she can get me some cleaning supplies. I follow her into the house where more of my cousins are. While I wait for her to bring the supplies, my other cousin, Danny, who lives here, asks me if he can watch the game on TV. I tell him that it's his house and he can do whatever he wants. He turns on the Cubs game. Wendy returns with the supplies. I thank her.

     I walk to the front of the house which looks out to a beautiful lake. I start cleaning the front window panels. Each panel of glass is mixed with a picture. There are many of them. I find one of me. When I am finished, I walk to the front porch where it seems everyone is hanging out. My mom is making a birthday cake for someone. My friend Jack is helping. Jack is on house arrest so every five minutes he has to run back to the house so that the police don't show up. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment