expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Swimming with The Sharks

Dream 2/24/2015





We are at a public pool, only, this pool is a bit more sophisticated.

It's partly indoor and outdoor. The slide is actually a small building that you take the indoor stairs to get to the top. And if you want a real thrill, there is a cliff jump above the slide. Good luck.

I take the slide. It's packed with people. I crash into the water with super speed. I jump up in celebration. A bunch of older guys see me. They start pointing and laughing. I try to ignore them. I get out of the pool and they follow me. They grab me, push me to the ground and start kicking me. All because they believe I'm not cool enough.

Days later, my brother-in-law, Chad wants to go back to the pool. I tell him I don't want to but I don't have the guts to tell him why. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment