expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bewitched

Dream 2/9/2015




My mom, sister, sister's friend and I are visiting the witches district of the city.

My sister's friend is a witch herself. She needs to buy some things. We tag along.

We drive through the Jurassic Park gate, which is the entrance to the district. We walk around the different shops. All except for the witch feel like a fish out of water. I buy a bouncy ball.

Later on that day I visit a friend of mine. I have a crush on her but she has a boyfriend. I tell her about the witches district. She is amused. Both of us have our favorite treat with us. She has a smores candy bar. I have a peaches and creme-filled doughnut. We trade. I take a bite out of the candy bar and she takes a bite out of the doughnut. She regrets the taste and quickly hands the doughnut back to me. She takes the candy bar back. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment