expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 20, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Dream 2/19/2015
My family and me are searching for a new church and home. We can't find what we are looking for so we step through another dimension 
The land is bone dry. Red sand lay everywhere.
The family splits up. We all search on our own. I come across an old, abandoned farm. I walk into the house. I find no one. The house is full of furniture as if someone is living there. I think to myself, "this would be a good house to live in." 
Suddenly, evil spirits appear and start attacking me. I fight back. I know that I will not win, that I am going to die, so I run out of the house as fast as I can. I make it to safety. I look back to find that they are not chasing me.
I head toward the rest of my family.
I find them in a church. It must be Sunday because the pews are full of people. I realize this is one of those churches where everyone dresses up and they all say 'amen' in unison and everything smells like Winterfresh gum. I find a seat next to my sister. The preacher steps to the podium. 
Our mom stumbles down the middle aisle and passes us up. She looks at a group of strangers and slurs, "Isn't this place great." She had more booze in her than the Jersey Shore.
Embarrassed, my sister and I grab my mom and take her out a side door. "This is.. a really.. (burp) great place," she says as we leave. 
We continue searching for our new home. Dream ends
I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment