expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Flood

Dream 1/7/2015




I'm at my cousin DJ's house.

     My sister, Morgan, is about to run to the store. She is in the car waiting for me. I'm trying to put on my shoes as fast as I can. I look out the window and see the car leaving the driveway. I run outside to try and stop her but she speeds off down the road with DJ in the car.

     I turn around, disappointed, and see a girl I used to know from school. She comes over to me. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a metal, playground slide appears. We play on it for a bit. I ask her what kind of TV shows does she like. She doesn't answer. I sit at the top of the ladder and she climbs up the slide. We lay down, cover up with a blanket and turn on a little, portable TV that is there. I hold her close to me and feel a pitter-patter in my heart.

     Later, when my sister and cousin return, we wonder back inside. All of us are sitting around watching TV when my cousin tells me he wants me to flood the house for fun. I go into the kitchen and clog the sink. I start the water but immediately feel guilty at what I'm about to do. I turn off the water. My cousin walks in. He tells me if I can't do it, then he'll do it. He turns on the faucet and floods the house. For fun. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment