expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Clown Around

Dream 1/14/2015




I've been assigned the part of a clown in an upcoming school program.

     The stage is set up at the front entrance of Wal-Mart. My friend, Tim, helps me put on my costume and paint my face. It comes time for my performance. I appear on stage in front of hundreds of men, women and children. The music plays. I start dancing in a goofy sort of manner, throwing my arms in the air and jumping around. Some people laugh and others awkwardly laugh. The whole performance is not as funny as it should be. 

     A girl from my high school class is sitting about fifteen feet from where I am. She gets out of her seat and runs up and starts dancing with me. I push her to the side and the music changes. Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' comes on the loud speaker. I start dancing like Michael. I rock the moonwalk. The crowd goes wild. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment