expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Black Powder

Nightmare 1/13/2015




A group of black guys don't like the fact that my family is white.

     I try to explain to them that I have no problems with people of color. I even went to prom with a black girl. They don't care. I'm still white. 

     They pull out a gun and aim it my way. I start to walk away slowly, knowing that at any second, I will be dead. I hear many shots go off, but no bullets hit me. I fall to the ground and pretend that I've been hit. I try my best to hold my breath but it is difficult. They know that I am still alive. I jump up and run away. They never catch me.

     They make their way to my sisters house. She calls the police and begs them to come quickly. When they arrive, over an hour later, they find my sister and her entire family murdered. Nightmare ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment