expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Aluminum Bird

Dream 1/27/2015




I'm in a mini van that is full to the brim with people.
     
     We are coming back from the beach. The driver is a woman named Carla. I am not fond of Carla. We do not get along.

     Somewhere along the ride, we get into an argument. It gets so heated that I tell her I am going to shave her stupid hair when she is asleep. She stops the van. Three of us exit the vehicle.

     We make our way to the airport to make other arrangements for travel. The other two make it to their plane but the pilot of my plane wants a permission slip. Angry, I tell her that I am twenty-five years old. She tells me that I will have to ride back in the mini van. 

     I am distraught. I think about how my two friends get a nice plane ride home while I have to endure hours with the woman I insulted and the people who witnessed it. 

     Suddenly, the pilot has a change of heart. She tells me that I can board the plane. She sits me in a wheel chair and ties me up. We board the aluminum bird. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment