expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 12, 2015

Top Thrills

Dream 1/11/2015




I'm at Cedar Point with my sister, Morgan, her friend, Lyndsay, and my friend, Jordan.

     We walk next to the roller coaster, Top Thrill Dragster. It's a massive roller coaster. A knot forms in my stomach. Morgan and Lyndsay have ridden the ride before and want to ride it again. Jordan is scared to ride it. I tell her that if she will go on it, I'll ride it with her. She agrees to it.

     We stand in line. Morgan and Lyndsay are in front of us. They get on the coaster. As Jordan and I wait in line, we notice that the girls are once again in front of us. I figure they are cutting.

     By the time we get to the actually coaster, the girls have ridden the ride three times. Anyhow, its our turn. But now, Jordan has two jocks who are gonna ride with her. I pout as I walk toward the exit. But I decide to go back. When I do, I see the jocks laying on the ground for whatever reason. Jordan tells me there is an extra seat next to her if I still want to ride the coaster. I agree to it. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment