expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Dialysis Massacre

Nightmare 4/1/2017



I'm inside a dialysis center. My treatment is going when my nurse practitioner asks the other nurses and techs if the police are dealing with the situation outside. He talks about it like he is trying to hide something from us. As time goes by, we come to realize that there are several men outside with guns shooting at people. The police have arrived and are trying to defuse the situation.

At one point, we are told to get down on the floor and not to move. I am lying in between two other men, one is Chinese. At one point, I lift my head up and look over at the window. I see one of the gunmen with his face up against the outside of the window looking in. I immediately freeze in fear. I try to stay down and not move a muscle. BOOM!!! He shoots inside the room. I hear the gun go off several times. He is shooting at the dialysis patients. BOOM!!! the man beside me gets shot. I am waiting for the bullet to hit me. BOOM!!! A bullet hits me in the lower left side of my back.

After several minutes of terror, the police finally take down the gunmen. When I walk outside I tell someone that I've been shot. I can feel it when I rub my fingers across my back. It feels like a bump but I can actually feel the bullet inside of me. The person asks me why I haven't told anyone until now that I was shot. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment