expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 1, 2017

IN & OUT of the Closet

Dream 4/1/2017



My mom and I stop at a fast food burger joint. We order our food from our van. Before the cashier brings our food to us, she asks us to sing a song. My mom doesn't hear her. I start talking exaggeratedly loud, "what mom, you say we should go to another restaurant?" The cashier says she will bring our food out momentarily.

Later that day, my mom and I are at the grocery store when I run into an old friend from middle school. My mom walks and talks with his mom and I talk with my friend. He doesn't talk much. I tell him how I like to write. He doesn't respond much to anything I say.

Later when my mom and me are driving home, she asks me what my thoughts were. I have no idea what she is talking about. She tells me that my friend is gay. I say that I did not know that. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment