expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Strange Scripture

Dream 4/1/2017



I'm in the Honor Academy. Several of the interns having chosen to fast from food. I am a part of the group that chose to eat. An event is going on where a hundred interns are standing in a line. I don't know what is happening. Behind them are the fasting ones, they look miserable. They have the choice to break their fast at any time. Some choose to break it while others stay where they are.

I walk over to one side of the large group of interns and see a girl with short, blonde hair. I have a crush on this girl but I doubt she knows who I am. A friend of mine, Phillip, is reading the Bible. He asks me a question about a particular passage of Scripture. The passage he asks me about is strange. It comes before the creation story. It is a story about a man who knew God and walked with God. One day, the man is walking through a field when he comes upon two dead bodies, one a girl and the other a boy. The boy is holding a piece of fruit in his hand.

I have read the Scripture that Phillip shows me but what I find strange is that I never thought any Scripture came before the creation story. I find this piece of Scripture baffling. I don't think this passage exists.

The girl with short, blonde hair is walking around like a monkey. She approaches me and asks if I want to join her on a walk. I agree to it. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment