expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Ticket to Ride

Dream 9/17/2015



My family and I are going to an amusement park.

     My mom keeps telling us that she doesn't want to go to the park but rather to the sensation. We get to the park. We get on a roller coaster that is made of clear glass. I don't want to get on because we haven't paid for tickets yet. My sister assures me that it's fine because the entrance to the coaster is before the entrance to the park. When we exit the coaster, we will then pay for tickets. We ride the coaster. It is the most unreal thing I've experienced. I feel as if my body is flying instead of riding an amusement park ride.

     Meanwhile, my mom goes off to the sensation. When our coaster makes it's final stop, my sister thinks we should ride a little more and so she pushes our coaster forward. We get about twenty-five feet before a park attendant stops her.

     I leave the park in search of my mom. I come to a boggy swamp land and find her in a log cabin, which is known as the sensation. We enter and find my mom lying on the floor. The floor is sloped and moves back and forth. The purpose is to lie there and let the floor move you. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment