expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Something Is Wrong With Her Face


People are ecstatic. Oprah is coming to our building. I know beforehand that something is wrong with her. In fact, I am afraid to look at her face. Oprah arrives and walks up onto the stage in the auditorium. I am walking the halls around the auditorium, but I can see her through windows and openings. Something is wrong with her face. Every time I look, it becomes more and more contorted.

I walk away from the gathering and toward the end of the building, which is a castle. My sister, Morgan, appears. We need to fight an evil queen that resides up a set of concrete stairs. We enter the queen's throne room. I have been here once before, but Morgan has not. To me, the queens' appearance is frightening. She appears as a nine-foot, purple dragon with a tail. Standing next to her is a ghost of herself. To Morgan, the queen seems reasonable. I assume that every time one sets their eyes on the queen, she changes and deteriorates into something more sinister.

We don't end up fighting the dragon but instead talk to her. We leave the throne room and head toward the auditorium. We stop in a storage room where our friends are hiding. Everyone sits around a white table. We are the only ones who see something wrong with Oprah's face. 

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment