expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Car Trouble



I'm at Liberty Christian High School. I have a feeling that I need to chop down a telephone pole in the parking lot. I take my ax and chop away. When I get halfway there, I look up and notice the electric wires. I worry that I've made a mistake. I run inside the building and pretend that I didn't do anything. I hope that the pole falls over during the weekend when no one is here.

I walk out to my vehicle. I control the car behind me with remote control. I try to drive both automobiles at the same time to the backlot. I accidentally crash the back vehicle into a fence. It's severely damaged. I become angry and start tearing up the soft top on my Jeep. After the rage ends, I become overwhelmed with the knowledge that the damage will cost $1500. My mom picks me up. I tell her everything. She consoles me.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment