expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 9, 2019

The Predator Outside The Door



     I'm hanging out with Ian from the Youtube channel idubbbzTV. His bedroom has a large bed and a ball pit. We walk out to where my extended family is gathering. The family takes a stroll outside. Suddenly, a wolf shows up to the party. The family panics. All throughout the front yard is a maze of gates and kennels. I start throwing rocks toward the inside of the labyrinth. The wolf hears the noise and races toward it. My family runs for the house. I keep throwing rocks away from them to steer clear the wolf. We make it inside.

     The house is divided into two sections. Like a duplex. The wolf is outside the door. A young girl opens the door and runs laughing as she goes. I think she sees this as a game of tag or chase. The wolf is distracted by me standing at the door, calling for the girl to come back. She comes back, but as she opens the door to this side of the house, she accidentally opens the entrance to the other part of the house where my cat, Tandy, resides. I immediately run into the other house and see Tandy in the wolf's mouth. I start raging against the wolf, and he lets the cat free.

     I return to the gathering. I need to call my cousin, who lives in another state. Because of electricity issues, I have to use an old, WW3 walkie talkie. I try to call but have trouble contacting her.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment