expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 8, 2019

The Hitchhiker's Guide To Romance



I'm hitchhiking through Georgetown, Indiana. I catch a ride from a stranger on a motorcycle. We're driving by the McDonald's, Circle K, and Gas n' Stuff when the driver jams on his brakes. He stops next to a food cart that is run by my high school history teacher. He sells burgers, hot dogs, and sausages. A second person sets up a food cart next to my teacher and sells drinks.

The man on the motorcycle takes me back from where I came. He drops me off at a woman's house. When I get inside, I lie on the woman's bed as she starts a video on physics or chemistry. One of the sciences. She is my tutor. We lie on the bed together, watching the video. I become bored and look over at her. Her eyes are still on the screen. I reach over and place my hand on her leg. I softly start to caress her. She realizes my hand and looks into my eyes. I look into her's. It's usually a feat of endurance for me to make eye contact, and this is no exception. My brain is telling me to look away, but I'm trying hard not to. She grabs the remote and says, "yea, we're done with this." She turns off the television. 

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment