expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 8, 2019

Sliding Away




I'm part of an internship called The Honor Academy. Today we have traveled to a large field with a 32 story slide. The interns slide down the massive structure. I take my turn. The ride is thrilling and fast.

I'm standing out in the field with a group of friends when I notice a sliding intern flying from the ride. Their body imitates a ragdoll as it falls through the air and crashes hard into the ground. Before our eyes, bodies of interns fly through the air and land in different parts of the field. I run to the nearby woods and hide behind trees avoiding the out of control bodies.

When the falling stops, we the living run to the opposite corner of the field where there is a door. The door lets us out.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment