expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Death and Decay



Everyone is dying. My family. Friends. It has something to do with sex. The sickness is spread through sex. Similar to "IT FOLLOWS." My mom doesn't want me to see her die, so she hugs me and leaves. She dies alone in a hotel room. I watch as the people in my house slowly go the way of the reaper. The sickness hasn't found me. And it never will. I decide that it's time to leave. It's hard to choose what to bring with me. I have so many books. I can't bring them all. I look and see books written by J. R. R Tolkien sitting on my dresser. In the end, I travel light.

I know of a group of people living near Terre Haute, Indiana. I think I'll go there. The men there are builders. They use Minecraft blocks to build their structures and vehicles. I grab an antenna and a walkie talkie in case someone is alive out there and sending out a signal. I drive away from death and decay. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment