expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 20, 2019

Commando



I can transport from my current home to the house I lived in ten years ago. All I have to do to initiate transportation is to blink.

One night, I am walking through my current house. Some of the lights are on, but not many. The backlight turns off on its own. It's probably a raccoon or groundhog. I step to the back door to check and see a man standing a few feet from the door. I walk to the front room. Suddenly, I've transported to the other house three hours away. I walk to the large family room window. Across the street is a cornfield. To keep the local vermin known as children away from the crop, the farmer erected a fence. I see a naked man struggling to climb the barrier. When he finally makes it over, he begins walking toward me.

I grab a pair of binoculars and have a stakeout in my living room. My mom is here with me. I try to focus to see the man. Something catches my eye, but it isn't him. Just outside the front window, I planted a garden. My corn is around ten feet high. It is June at the moment. They say knee-high by the fourth of July. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment