expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Four Dead In Indiana

Dream 9.22.2018




          I stand by my car as four strangers walk by. They ask for jumper cables. They open my car door without permission. One man walks up to my house, opens the door, and walks inside. I'm uncomfortable. A confrontation takes place. The boys become angry and push me around. We take it out to the street. My buddy, Bugs, is next door working in his yard. He pulls out a rifle, and one by one shoots each man dead. Four bodies lie in the yard and street. At first, I am satisfied, but then I am scared.

          I burn the bodies and stuff the bones inside grocery bags. I carry them with me looking for a place to hide. I meet with some friends. I don't tell them what I'm transporting. They take the bag thinking it is something else and the bones spill out. They are disgusted. I try to think of a cover story, but nothing comes to mind. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment