expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Dizzy

Dream 9.16.2018




I find myself inside a supermarket, shopping for clothes. I fill a cart and head for the registers. The line is long, and I don't have the patience to wait. I quickly return the clothing items to where I found them. When exiting the store, I notice that the line of shoppers is no longer there. I run back and grab all the items from before. At this time, the store is closing. I hide under a bush so the employees won't see me. Before long, I am spotted and made to leave.

Next door is Israel, the country. Although I cannot see him, Ben Shapiro is nearby. His voice can be heard. I jump the fence to what I think is Israel, but it is really America. I travel state to state in this one-acre lot. Later, a woman asks me where I've been. I name the list of states in which I've traveled.

I am in a new place. Joe, Q, Murr, and Sal from Impractical Jokers are here with me. Sal is a bird, so I place him into a birdhouse. Somehow, the house catches on fire. I pull him out, and he is burnt to a crisp. Dead. The other Jokers find out. I recommend that we grow another Sal. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment