expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 22, 2018

A Whiter Shade

Dream 9.22.2018




           I'm staying inside a house that is haunted. The owner of the house tells me that wherever a person goes inside the house to do an activity, a ghost will appear. I find this to be true, especially in the upstairs family room.

          The ghosts become hostile. I run outside and down the street and realize the neighborhood is a ghost town. Nobody is here but me. There is a house near the end of the road. I feel that I need to get inside. There doesn't seem to be a front door to this house. I climb up onto a boulder and eventually reach a window. When inside, I realize that this house belongs to a family that went to my high school. They return home to find me inside. They don't seem to be unnerved by it.

          One of the daughters, Lindsey and I, try to solve the haunting, whatever that means. We grab some miscellaneous objects and run out into a snowy field. Dream ends.

I wake up


No comments :

Post a Comment