expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sky Tubes

Dream 5/1/2018




There is a building in which I am not allowed. I can't be a part of the business that goes on inside. The industry of choir. The company of show. The building is big. Inside, there is a giant auditorium where the choir practices.

Somehow, I am offered a job in the choir. I will be paid $25.00/hour. When I walk through the ornate halls and reach the grand auditorium, I find that all who are in the choir are people I knew in high school. The man who directs the choir is a teacher from high school, Mr. Long.

In my high school gymnasium, the choir performs. Behind the bleachers, a vast playground of sky tubes is set up, the same kind that snotty toddlers crawl through at McDonald's or Chuck E. Cheese. A boy named Jordan is planning to sabotage the choir's performance. He begins to climb the sky tubes. I follow. At the top, it is more like a building with rooms. I sneak quietly through the halls searching for Jordan.

The play place comes crumbling down. I believe Jordan was the cause. Mr. Long is furious, and he begins yelling at me and others for the accident. I meet him later after he has cooled down. We sit at a machine that smashes items. I stick pieces of aluminum inside and watch it slowly crush them. While sitting there, I explain to Mr. Long what really happened that caused the playground to fall. That a boy named Jordan meant to sabotage his performance. He is happy that I told him the truth. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment