expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Hooligans

Dream 4/14/2018




Four boys from my sister's high school class are going to stay the night at our house. We pack into the car. Over the radio, a voice thanks us for taking the Columbine memorial entrance to the school. I ask a boy named Michael if he saw the memorial. He did. I ask him if it was dark or if the lights were on. It was dark. My mom and I tell him that we wouldn't be able to see the memorial because of the darkness and the subject matter.

Michael and I walk fifty yards to an open gate. We need to shut it. A few girls are walking out of the gate. We tell them that this gate needs to remain closed. One girl gets an attitude and becomes hostile toward me. I call her a bitch. She drops the bags she is holding and raises her fists for a fight. We dance. I beat her down.

My sister, Morgan, is missing. We believe she entered a nearby barn. A few of us boys walk into the barn. I see several girls in the back corner. I walk up a flight of metal stairs to a catwalk. When standing above, I witness the horror. Three girls are torturing and mutilating my sister. I jump down from the catwalk and fight the girls off. Morgan hasn't sustained any serious injury, but we take her to the hospital anyway. The group takes a boy to the hospital as well. This boy was popping his jaw to impress his friends until it got stuck, and he accidentally bit off his tongue.

In the hospital, my sister has transformed into a baby. A nurse walks into the room to give my sister a shot with an odd, square device. I am suspicious of this nurse. I think she is one of the girls who was torturing my sister. I grab my baby sister and run. We leave the hospital. I look around as I climb into my Jeep. The nurse finds me. She is holding the square needle device. She has evil intentions. She tries to stab Morgan with it. I stop her. I start punching her, and I don't stop. I beat her with the device until her eyes fall out.

My pet lion walks into my bedroom. My feline cat Tandy annoys the lion. The lion roars and growls. I get nervous for Tandy. He knows not what he does. I stand up and calm the lion. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment