expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back on Track

Dream 8/6/2015



A friend of my sister asks my mom and me to go with them on a road trip to Fort Wayne, Indiana.

     We take separate cars. My mom and I ride in her Prius and everyone else is in the other car. We get on the road and my mom starts talking to someone in the backseat. But it's just the two of us in the car. She tells this person how the principal at her school used to be mean to her.

     She gets distracted and we lose our friends in the car in front of us. We don't know where they are. We speed up to try and catch them but we come to a "T" in the road. My mom calls to ask where we should go. They say to turn left. We're back on track. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment