expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Skinny

Dream 8/6/2015



A bunch of us guys make little figurines out of glass and clay in our friends house. It's a business.

One of the workers becomes a little too rowdy for my friends taste so he is asked to leave. The man leaves but returns later looking like Brandon Lee from the movie "The Crow." He stands against the wall in his black trench coat and face paint. Only difference is that he is extremely skinny. Scary skinny. Like a cartoon with human skin. The man goes on a rampage in the house breaking everything in sight. I sneak out to an upstairs balcony. I grab a nearby drain pipe and slide to the ground. I run to the front of the house and get into a car but by then the skinny crow man is subdued by my friend and John Heard, the actor. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment